These brownies were super tasty and super easy!!
From this great blog
1 Family Size 13.5 oz box chocolate brownie mix
1 can (15oz) pumpkin (not pumpkin pie filling)
Frosting (optional, but highly recommended!)
1/2 cup butter
2 cups powdered sugar
1/4 tsp pumpkin pie spice
1. Preheat oven to 350°
2. Line a 9×9 pan with foil and spray lightly with cooking spray.
3. In a bowl mix together brownie mix and pumpkin until smooth.
4. Spread batter into pan and bake for 25-30 minutes until set.
5. Let cool completely. Frost if desired.
1. Cream butter and pumpkin pie spice until smooth.
2. Turn mixer to low and add in powdered sugar
3. Turn mixer up to medium and beat until fluffy.
4. Spread on brownies.