-one package of Biscoff cookies (about 32) (reserve a couple to crumble on top at the end)
-4 tbsp unsalted butter, melted
-1 cup whipping cream
-1 (8-ounce) package cream cheese, softened
-1 1/3 cups creamy Biscoff spread, plus a little extra to be melted for topping
-¼ cup powdered sugar
-pinch of salt
1. Preheat oven to 325 degrees.
2. Using a food processor, pulse the cookies until finely ground. Combine cookie crumbs and melted butter until combined.
3. Press the cookies into the bottom of a lightly greased pie pan.
4. Bake for 9 minutes. Allow to cool completely before filling.
5. Meanwhile, beat the whipping cream until stiff peaks are formed.
6. Add the softened cream cheese and Biscoff and beat on high until combined.
7. Add the powdered sugar and salt beat until the filling is smooth.
8. Spread the filling over the crust.
9. Melt reserved Biscoff for 20 seconds in microwave and spread carefully over filling. Sprinkle reserved cookie crumbs.
Refrigerate until firm (2 hours, at least)